Friday, October 1, 2021

Review 256: Lessons from Plants

Lessons from Plants Lessons from Plants by Beronda L Montgomery
My rating: 4 of 5 stars



A highly informative and readable book that is scientific without becoming overly difficult. It is a good book for an entry into learning about how plants work, cooperatively and individually. The author also compares this to human systems, to ourselves, which was a fascinating way to learn the concepts.

While I listened to the audiobook, I did not have a problem with the narrator as other reviews mentioned. But I would suggest reading the print or eBook copy as well. My library bought copies of this book and there are nice line drawings with a quote between chapters.

If you want to learn more about how plants work, this would be a good book to help in that endeavor.

No comments:

Previous Popular Posts