Thursday, September 23, 2021

Review 252: The Sky Above Us

The Sky Above Us The Sky Above Us by Natalie Lund
My rating: NOT RATED 

I can't get into this story, can't connect to these characters. It is a YA book, and my age is well beyond that, but I have plenty of YA books that I can connect to and enjoy. Still, I will admit the younger set may connect to this book where I could not.

There was one aspect in the story line that I was interested in, but that was relegated so much to the back that it wasn't enough to keep me interested.

No rating since I did not finish. Read about 40% of the book.


Thanks to Philomel Books/Penguin Group Penguin Young Readers and NetGalley for an uncorrected electronic advance review copy of this book.


Additional tags: friends, death, suicide, past lives, twins, family, Young Adult, fiction


No comments:

Previous Popular Posts