Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Review 17: The Wild Inside

The Wild Inside The Wild Inside by Christine Carbo
My rating: 3.5 of 5 stars

Perhaps a fuller review later, some early thoughts:

I'm not huge on series, and though I do read many mystery books, it's not my go-to genre. Despite that this was a good book. I didn't know "who did it" until just before the reveal. There was good characterization of the detective. I like the aspect of it being in a National Park, the detective worked for the Department of the Interior.

While I was not disappointed in this book, I won't continue the series. My desire for standalone books win out, plus I have so many already to read.

I feel like people who enjoy mystery series would like this book more than myself. It was well written.

Book rating: 3.5

Note on Narration: The narrator R.C. Bray did an excellent job and distinguished the different character voices well. His narration enhanced my enjoyment of the book and possibly would not have continued if it wasn't for his good skills.

Narration rating: 5



No comments:

Previous Popular Posts