Thursday, June 29, 2023

Review 409: Chang and Eng

Chang and Eng Chang and Eng by Darin Strauss
My rating: 1.5 of 5 stars



This book was truly bad in so many ways. Not sure why I was so compelled to finish.


to explain myself a little: I finished this in June while travelling. I wasn't going to finish this book, but when my trip came up I wanted a book I could leave behind and not care, so I went ahead and finished this. What can I say, the author did a horrible job at writing this historical biographical story. This book was truly bad in so many ways. I got the book in March 2001, when I was in one of those book clubs that send you the book if you don't respond. For many years I thought this was a true story, a biography about the real conjoined twins, but no, this is a fictional one and poorly done at that. 

Edit (Feb.2024)
Whenever I come across this title I just cringe...it truly has been one of the worse reads in a while...although it not alone, unfortunately.

No comments:

Previous Popular Posts