Friday, May 26, 2023

Review 404: Georgie, All Along

Georgie, All Along Georgie, All Along by Kate Clayborn
My rating: 2.5 of 5 stars



The genre is romance as I feared. Really need to stop reading these books. Sure, they are quick, but I just don’t enjoy them.

I found the plot overall somewhat predictable. The chapters had alternating viewpoints from Georgie to Levi, of course the two end up together, meeting in the first scene of the book. Through several meetings, first at the neighborhood convenience store, then both staying at her parent’s house, as they both are staying the night.

This scene I found quite unbelievable, why didn’t they just talk to each other instead of freaking out wildly? Often, I found the action where you just had to accept and not look deeply.

The male voice wasn’t very convincing to me. There were many plot holes, anyway, I finished the book and now am going to purge any remaining (if any) romance-type books out of my library.


No comments:

Previous Popular Posts