Thursday, September 1, 2022

Review 342 : Devil Sent the Rain


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Not my usual book, a detective story taking place in the south, although it's not uncommon either. It just isn't my typical go-to type book. Generally, I don't like these kings of books, nor series.  

This was okay, not great. I didn't love the writing or anything. 

Turns out this is book 3 in a series called Detective Billy Able. It didn't hurt not to have read any previous books in the series.  Don't think I'll read any more in the series either. 

Why did I read this?  I picked this book as it fit in trying to read from each of my bookshelves in my home, and I've had it awhile. One of my goals this year has been pulling books out of a variety of the shelves I have. Generally I stick to one or two main bookshelves.  I got the book in June 2016 at a library conference.

No comments:

Previous Popular Posts