Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Review 178: The Battle For Scotland

The Battle For Scotland The Battle For Scotland by Andrew Marr
My rating: 3 of 5 stars



The book was more political than I'd hoped. Being that it's not my country a lot of it was too in the weeds for me, but got a little more history on the subject.

some notes: Did it end before the referendum? No…it mentioned the “Better Together” campaign. But that was an intro, or added on in the beginning, I think. A reviewer said this was a rehashed, well, it seems like it was an old book with update chapter and new introduction. Most of the book covered Scotland and the attempt at independence and why it never happened. I did wish for something more concise, not as many details of the politics. 



No comments:

Previous Popular Posts