Friday, November 26, 2021

Review 277: Meantime

Meantime Meantime by Katharine Noel
My rating: 3 of 5 stars




Nothing super special about this story. A marriage that falls apart mostly while he's in the hospital, almost died from an infection that went sepsis. His ex-girlfriend from high school had recently come into the picture...somewhat obvious what was going to happen.

I didn't take notes while reading, and read it within a week. A few months later and I barely remember the story. I was slightly bored while reading it and was just happy it was done and off my bookshelves and thrown into the giveaway to go box.  Reading some other reviews many say how weird or odd the book was, and I didn't get that sense. Just it was obvious the plot. It seemed the couple in question shouldn't have married anyway, more like a fluke they did since they were fairly different and he was not the type of person she usually went out with, yet they managed a married for a while. The dog and an ex-boyfriend of hers came into the picture as well.

No comments:

Previous Popular Posts