Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Review 65: The DNA of You and Me

The DNA of You and Me The DNA of You and Me by Andrea Rothman
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Another book that didn't do well for me. Had a few duds lately. I wanted to like this, a story about scientists and personal relationships, maybe love. But it was too odd really. The seemed to be no reason why our main character Emily fell for Aeden so quickly. And their relationship was odd too. Definitely needed more in that department.

As for the science there was definitely enough. The first large portion of the book was about the science and Emily getting into this new lab, and bickering. Too much of that. Perhaps it is realistic, I don't know.

I listened to the audiobook and the narrator did an excellent job of the book.

No comments:

Previous Popular Posts